Shopping Today!

Hello All!

DH is leaving town for a few weeks and I plan on being a candle making fool! SO I am going to order supplies today from Peak. Any favorite FO's from there that I should try? I will be making containers and pillars. Even going to try my hand at votives! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

One of everything LOL!

If you're trying your hand out on these, suggest you start with one application at a time. There's much to learn just by doing one thing before going to the next ... honest!

I think you'll find in searching the strictly FO section that it will be a waste of time, because everyone will basically say the same thing ... get one of each.

However, pick a selection that interests you and if you have some questions about them, run a search on the fragrance oil in hopes of something more beneficial.

Enjoy your purchases though!! Alan and Nachelle are awesome to work with!

My favorites from Peaks and haven't caused wicking issues are:

Lemon Pound Cake, Pink Sugar, Brown Sugar & Fig, Amish Harvest and White Tea & Ginger. Now, if you are looking for spring scents: Green Tea, Mango Papaya, Lilac is kick butt strong. It's a hard choice, but I selected scents that did not pose much of a problem for me with wicking. Stick with one size jar though, chaning up your jars will give you a huge headache. LOL! Good luck, and Peaks has the best customer service!!!

Well I kept it all under 200.00 so DH is happy. I had to stock up:embarasse

I got a bunch of different testers and a few that I LOVE from them. Couple new molds, so when DH is gone, my house should be smelling GOOD! I will post pics, I have some art-sy ideas. We will see how they work out! I feel good about everything I got but wicks. I got those from bitter creek, I just guess I will have to test, test, and test some more!:whip: