37 members have voted

1. 1. WHO I YOUR OPINION HAS THE BEST FO'S

• BCN
    • BCS
    • TN
    • ICS
    • PEAKS
    • OTHER

this is a hard poll for me to vote on b/c i go to different suppliers for different oils. so for me to say that one is better than the other will not be fair to the supplier.

Now if you were to ask for example, out of X supplier who would you buy Pink Sugar from, I would say Peaks b/c to me out of all the ones I have tried their's is the best. am I making any sense?

I use from different suppliers so picking one over the other would be unfair to that supplier. I use a lot from BCN and the ones I use I love. I use a bunch from Peaks and the ones I use I love. I also use a few of Natures Garden, BCS, ICS, TCS. And then I have other ones I use for soaping. So to pick a favorite would be impossible!

I have to agree with the others on this one. Different suppliers for the different oils. Each of them are great on the ones I keep in supply.

Now if I would stop wanting to try everything new that I get from swaps, Geesh.

I think that's an unfair poll lol! You leave off most of America ;) not to forget that I want to be able to vote for 2 or 3.

I agree! I cannot vote for just 1 ... there is just no way to do it! lol It has taken me years to find just the right FO's and they are not all from the same supplier. That would make it WAY to easy for us, now wouldn't it??! LOL :tongue2:

Gimme lot's of choices and I'm sooooo in there! :D