Solas's Jean Paul Gaultier for Men

It is a very clean fragrance, reminds me of Zest or Irish Spring. DH is digging it beg time (when he is not bugging me to make some Armani Code, which I will do next week. He thinks I am the Bath and Body Burger King, he wants to have it his way every week with new scents:grin2:)

I am so pleased by how strong the fragrance is. Just 1 oz, and it very strong. Getting a full pound next.

Thank you:) I just love the look of a man with a pair of nice fitting jeans and a warm black sweater on. That's where the inspiration for the color combo came from.

:drool: Oh My!!! That description is enough to sell the soap~I wanna see the man in the tight jeans & black sweater!!(that is a picture you need with that soap) WHEW:embarasse

Sue Ann

by the way your soap looks awesome ,too!! As always!

I absolutely LOVE the looks of your soaps! I am still dreaming about your Warm Vanilla Sugar one you posted. Very unique! I love swirls but you go beyond swirls.....something that is just stunning and totally unique! Keep up the good work!