Will it work

I ran across this thread but it is under soapmaking and I want the candlemakers opinion. I want to know if this program would work just as good for candlemaking other than the use of the recipe calculator.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28070

Other questions would be if anyone has converted it to candlemaking what did they have to change and was it accurate. Also if it didn't do the job is there one out there for a candlemaker. TIA

I ran across this thread but it is under soapmaking and I want the candlemakers opinion. I want to know if this program would work just as good for candlemaking other than the use of the recipe calculator.

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28070

Other questions would be if anyone has converted it to candlemaking what did they have to change and was it accurate. Also if it didn't do the job is there one out there for a candlemaker. TIA

I just got it in you can add the cost of just about anything in the additives section. You can download a free trial for 30 days. Why not try it out and see what you think?

I much preferred the craft business management system one as it can be used for almost any business type. You get to set everything up the way you want. There are more options for each item and it keeps track of more information. I like the fact that all aspects of the business can be tracked with one program.