PayPal

Lolas Lights

Your Paypal account is tied to your bank account or credit card. When you make a purchase, the money is taken from your bank account (or the credit card if the Seller accepts Paypal credit card payments and you designate the funds come from the credit card rather than your bank account). If you sell an item, you can receive funds into your Paypal account. The funds are there and available for you to use for future purchases with your Paypal account. Someone jump in if I have missed anything or am wrong on any issue.

To send money to somebody, log into your paypal account. Click on the "send money" tab. Fill in required information, then select where you want the money to come from (whatever you signed up with, either bank account, credit card, or if you have paypal funds available it would take from the balance). Once you finish the transaction, you & the person receiving the money would get a confirmation e-mail.

To receive money, you will get a confirmation e-mail. The money that was sent to you will be in your paypal account. Just log into paypal & confirm that.

You can either use your paypal balance to, like you said, pay for items from the classifieds, or you can withdraw the money and either have it be transferred to your bank account (free but takes a couple days), or have them cut you a check (for a small fee).

Thanks for the info. I thought maybe that's how it worked but just wanted to make sure. I have been wanting to do this for some time now so I wouldn't have to go get a MO, or use my CC. (if I use the CC again, DH may scalp me :smiley2: )Thanks again for the info. You all are quick to the rescue. :smiley2:

To send money to somebody, log into your paypal account. Click on the "send money" tab. Fill in required information, then select where you want the money to come from (whatever you signed up with, either bank account, credit card, or if you have paypal funds available it would take from the balance). Once you finish the transaction, you & the person receiving the money would get a confirmation e-mail.

To receive money, you will get a confirmation e-mail. The money that was sent to you will be in your paypal account. Just log into paypal & confirm that.

You can either use your paypal balance to, like you said, pay for items from the classifieds, or you can withdraw the money and either have it be transferred to your bank account (free but takes a couple days), or have them cut you a check (for a small fee).

I work for paypal and this is right. Just beware that if someone is trying to pay you with a credit card and you have a personal account. In order to receive the $$, you have to upgrade your account and you will be accessed fees for the transaction.