Ordering from ICS tomorrow, any ideas?

StephD

After researching on here, I found ICS is the recommended place to get Pink Sugar, unless that has changed. Are there any other scents to get from there while I'm ordering? I'm trying to get some new scents in for spring and such. Thank you!

Stephanie

Or if you wanna recommend any other places, I don't mind. I just would really like Pink Sugar and Moonlight Path. Thanks!

No, darn it! lol Anyway, I ordered to following, and some were not what I found in researching but I wanted to try anyway.

Pink Sugar

Lemon Meringue

Moonlight Path

Fresh Picked Strawberries

Triple Berry

Lavendar

Mulberry

Honeydew

Key Lime Pie

I was honestly impressed with the cost of shipping and also impressed with the price of their clamshells. This is my first order through them, but if everything goes well, I will definitely be ordering from them again! :)

Stephanie

Okay, I'm impatient and I ordered! lol I can't help it. :)

Add Cinnamon Buns to your list. I also love their White Cake and Fresh Laundry. I get my clamshells from ICS also. They do have the best price!!

I think the Cinnamon Buns is not the old classic version, it's the one with more buns to it!!! ICS has great oils!!!

Missy

I know. I'm definitely gonna have to make another order. I also ordered from BCS last night! lol I was almost out of sugar cookie and ordered cherry berry, creme brulee, and sunflowers. Then, I ordered some astorlite Q to play around with. As if I don't have enough to do! lol This is way to addicting!

Stephanie

You know, I told my boyfriend this morning, this is a never ending process. I told him I will never have a profit because of all the supplies. Right now, I'm comfy with my melts, even though I will test the new FOs in my wax, I do have some that work great in it. Then, I got jars. I've made wickless jars that were really, really good, but I've still got to test wicks. Then, I want to make flameless candles and I also want to do embeds, and then the FOs. Well, I just want them ALL! lol He laughed. I think he thought I was joking. Well, he doesn't know about the orders I placed last night/this a.m.! lol Anyway, he loves the melts and keeps swiping them for the warmer in the office, so I guess it's okay. I'm making a list of all these FOs and I'm gonna place another order in a couple of weeks, so keep em coming! lol

Thanks!

Stephanie

vanilla frosted grahams

bear claws

cantaloupe & lily-needs to cure

japanese plum-needs to cure

sea blossom

ocean mist

key lime pie- this is great, but imo millcreek's is alittle stronger

fresh laundry-smells like tide to me.

cinnamon strudel-needs to cure

very sexy for her

glo by jlo

country bake shoppe-needs to cure

kiwifruit

creamy pear-needs to cure

i use pure soy (415) and some of the oils take a long time to cure but they are worth it.