Carolina Candle Supplies ??

Luci

The last thread on this supplier was a few months ago and didn't have all the info I would like. I have never purchased from them before because I usually buy my wax from Candle Science. However, I might be in the Charlotte area one day next week, and I need wax, especially j223.

The other threads didn't particularly recommend any fo's. That's fine. However, are there any comments on the waxes, wicks, or any other supplies that you would recommend getting from there since I could save on shipping? Thank you for any help and advice!! :smiley2:

So, you will be in MY neck of the woods :D I'd really LOVE to meet you but I have to run the kids back and forth to work everyday. I only live 45 minutes north-west of Charlotte. Let me know next time you get up here Luci. Maybe we could meet for lunch?

The only thing I have ever purchased from them were a few fragrance oils a long time ago. They all threw well in my candles. I since discovered Candle Science and haven't ordered from Carolina in a long long time.

I'm pretty sure I'll need to make a trip. I have been testing a candle for a fundraiser for over 6 mos and have FINALLY gotten it nailed down. Now I'm ready to pour a bunch & need bulk supplies. I figured it would do me good to have a change of scenery for a day or so. I plan to go to Columbia and pick up stuff from the Chemistry Store and then head for Charlotte. I really haven't looked at the map to see what the difference between Cola and Charlotte would be compared to Cola and Durham. Back in the early 70's I made lots of trips that way when my older brother was at Davidson.

I would love to meet and have lunch and coffee! I'm enjoying yours so much, and so are my friends. Thanks for the advice on fo's. I haven't looked at those on the site yet.

I dont buy from Carolina Candles , however I DO get 90% of my suppliew from their sister company Tristate Candle Supply. They bot carry the same exact oils and waxes. Missy runs Carolina and I used to buy her when she worked at the WV store (Tristate). But now I am addicted to my man Joe! :drool: He is so awesome to me. Great customer service!

Sorry I couldnt really help ya with the CS aspect of Carolina but I can tell you about their oils and OMG their liquid candlke dyes are THE BEST out there!

Good Luck!

I've bought wax and fo's....shipping really quick, cs was outstanding as there was a problem with one fo - resolved quickly, professionally with an email and a phone call. Shipping charges not inflated (no added fees!) As someone mentioned, she is one of the few who still carry 6228.

Wish I was close enough to pu!

I appreciate the comment about the candle dyes. I've tried so many that I'm not completely happy with. I'll pick some of those up.

I did get an email from them welcoming a pick up order. I had planned to leave here either Mon or early Tues a.m. They're closed until Tues, and I would really rather wait to check to make sure they have certain things in stock. Otherwise, I'll take a different route and go to Durham to CS.