how much oil to use for injected critters.

tcc

1/2 oz to 3 oz depends on the size of your bear, what the bear will hold (depends on the stuffing) ... just really something you have to test and try out.

I agree. I normally set aside 2 oz for each bear, that being a smaller type bear, not a huge monster of a bear of course. I normally use about an oz of it, then I will use the rest as a spray for the bear when it needs freshened and send bear and spray bottle together as a set.

You will know when you have used too much ... generally they pee the FO out or stain themselves. (As bad as that sounds, it's the truth)

LOL glad I didnt have a drink in my mouth, but that's true, you will certainly know when enough is enough.

For me, I usually put more in the ends of the hands and feet, as well as the bears nose, where the stuffing is very tight, then use a little less in areas with not as much stuffing. It totally depends on the critter used, and after awhile, it will become easier to tell when you have enough.