Best sellers for spring/summer

amachs03

Just trying to see what fo's sell for you guys....I want to replace my christmas scents asap and get started with a bam for 2007!! Thanks!:D

One more thing....I have tried a few places for a honeydew melon fo......but none of them actually had a throw that hit my standards....any suggestions for suppliers????

Just trying to see what fo's sell for you guys....I want to replace my christmas scents asap and get started with a bam for 2007!! Thanks!:D

One more thing....I have tried a few places for a honeydew melon fo......but none of them actually had a throw that hit my standards....any suggestions for suppliers????

I have yet to find a straight Honeydew, Cantaloupe, Watermelon or Peach that had a good hot throw unless they are mixed with something else like Ginger, for example. They do work great in B&B products.

i use pure soy (415) and these oils all do great for me.

millcreek's-mcsoywax.com

lilac breeze

honeysuckle vine

apricot sorbet

clothesline fresh

just peachy mixed with strawberry jam- this is awesome.

thecandlesource.com

starfruit & mango

orange cantaloupe

that's all i can think of right now.

I wish I knew what my best sellers were going to be. Sure would save me a lot of money. What sold well last year and the year before might bomb this year. Guess you'll have to do what everybody else does. Pour and hope it goes well. Unfortunately, there is no way to predict the future. It is especially futile to pour what does well for someone else. It's a crap shoot.