M&P base

tamtam

I need to order some more clear base, last time I got in on the SFIC co op. I can't really order directly from them, due to minimum order req.

So I'm wondering about the WSP 'natural' base, is it as good as SFIC? anyone try it? I can get it in 24lb blocks, that would be about right.

Thanks for any info, or another site to order SFIC that is fairly cheap.

I used WSP's clear base and it was fine in my opinion. What wasn't fine was their sky high shipping for it--and I'm in a neighboring state.

Here's a link to a supplier with SFIC:

http://www.kycandlewaxsupply.com/bathandbody.htm

If the price is too much, you can try Stephenson's. Stephenson's clear is also good and has a very nice lather. The Chemistry Store carries it and so does New Directions. If you sign up to get their newsletters, the chemistrystore.com emails you a coupon good for 15% off your purchase. New Directions (which is in Canada) has a first time customer discount totaling 10% off of your order, with no small order fee assessed for orders less than $50 (on your first order).

I worked up some pink ribbon bars with the SFIC base I got through the co-op. The response has been overwhelming. I have found that I will have to switch to the Stephenson's from the Chemistry Store. I have used both the goat milk and the shea butter from both SFIC and Stephenson. They are very similar in characteristics and how they feel in the bath, etc.

Hi tamtam

try www.ebaystores.com/thegourmetrose

That's where I buy my bases. All her bases are veggie oil bases and I've been really happy with the bases, especially when compared to other bases I tried before I found her.And the product, & service is great IMO. Plus, she can ship up to 18#'s for 8.10 priority, just be sure to let her know you want flat rate.

HTH

Sharon

thanks for the suggestions, I will try one of those, I don't want the STephenson cause I want a detergent free base.

Thats why I was wondering about the WSP (Crafter's Choice is what they sell),it seems to be the same formulation as the SFIC.