Help on Astorlite Q,PQ, and F waxes needed....

Hello Everyone!

First of all, it's been a while since I read this board, its nice to be back!

Secondly, I have a problem and I need some help....

I moved earlier this year and I lost my notebook where I kept my wax information, so I have been struggling to collect this information again. So far, I have been somewhat successful.

I'm missing the working/pouring temptures for Astorlite Q, PQ, and F waxes. And I have looked everywhere on the web, and can't seem to find any information that I need. (And yes, I am aware they do not make these waxes anymore, thus the reason I haven't been so successful in finding the information that I need.)

So , I was hoping that someone might have this information written down and would be kind enough to share it with me. I just need to working/pouring temptures for each wax.

And also, does anyone know if you can make pillar candles from the F wax? Isn't F usually used for voltives?

Thanks santa big

~Scentedmoon~

F and PQ

Do not heat over 200

Add 4-6% Fragrance

Pour between 140-160 into containers and molds preheated to 140

Use specially treated wicks for vegetable wax RRD/HTP/CD/CDN

To make sure there are no air pockets in the candles, poke a hole into the top surface

As the candle solidifies, repour at 20 above initial pouring teimp or heat the top to obtain a smooth finish

Q:

Do not heat over 200

Add 3-5% fragrance

Pour between 140-160 into containers and molds preheated to 140

Use specially treated wicks for vegetable wax

PQ: same as F

I printed these directions off of Astorlite.com in May 2003. Hope this helps you out.