Clamshells

I just got my clamshells from shutterbugs coop.... I have never made these, my question is, when I pour these, do I just fill the little cubes just up to the top or do I let them run over a little so these will be attached a little. I hope this makes sense. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

According to what type clam container you have, there are 2 out there. Yes they do need to connect but you need to look at the lid. Close an empty shell and look at where the lid fits. You don't wont to over fill so the lid wont fit.

Here are 2 types I know of. The shells are different and hold different amounts.

post-219-139458379827_thumb.jpg

post-219-139458379828_thumb.jpg

According to what type clam container you have, there are 2 out there. Yes they do need to connect but you need to look at the lid. Close an empty shell and look at where the lid fits. You don't wont to over fill so the lid wont fit.

Here are 2 types I know of. The shells are different and hold different amounts.

I think the clamshell 2 looks like the ones I've got.

Thanks. and thanks to you wildangel11 also.

I'm not gonna try it tonight tho, I've had enough trouble today. :rolleyes2