Time of year for problems w/ suppliers?

Cierra Candles is costing me far too much money, especially with shipping considering I am constantly having to make new orders because of their mistakes. Tonight I recieved an order, and realize my votive boxes are missing. Double check my package content list and it is marked at '0' for being temporarily out of stock... Hmm, okay, but I paid for them! A few days ago I noticed a 1.49 refund from Cierra, but not purchased anything for 1.49 and my multiple quantity purchase of the votive boxes most definetly do not amount to a little over a dollar.

So this order draws the line, before I had dye or cello bags missing from my order and customer service not responding to my emails or actually send me my missing items.

Im shaking because I am SO furious.

Yeah, I have emailed them numerous times and only got a respond the initial time in regards to the missing cello bags.. But no bags were mailed and I have yet to get response about the other missing items either. A definet pain because I actually enjoy Cierra and never had an issue like this before... But I am definetly not doing business with someone holding my money and leaving stuff out of my packages... BIG NO NO haha

Regardless, I left a message on their Customer Service telephone and also a final email so maybe things will be taken care of

I find more and more suppliers do not respond to e-mails, even when I'm trying to place orders. When I was selling, there were two times you really wanted to respond quickly. One was when people were waving money wanting to buy, and the other was when there was a problem, because solving problems quickly and efficiently creates loyal customers out of disasters. I still work that way.

Anyway, call your supplier & get the service you deserve.

Fredron