Coffee Rose Scent

cindym

Yep, that's what TomKat used for their wedding - I was wondering when the public would start asking for this one. They ordered 6,000 coffee & rose candles from a local chandler. I asked another group if this was 1 candle w/ both scents combined or if it was each scent in individual candles?? I, too, thought that was a really funky combo & even tried the q-tip test. It sucked, but in all fairness, I didn't have an actual coffee fo to test. I have Vanilla Almond Coffee, but it SO didn't mix well w/ rose. Could someone who has these fo's on hand please test them & tell us if it's worth mixing? I think Tom Cruise is crazy as a loon, so it must have been his idea!! But, hey -- I'll mix it & sell it if people want it!

Susan.

Ewwww! What a horrible combo! Sorry, Cindy, I can't help you. That just sounds nasty!

If your customer is requesting it based on a celebrity wedding, I'd probably suggest that it was not one candle with both scents, but that they ordered some COFFEE candles and some ROSE candles... LOL