I have no idea ....

If you mean new at making candles, then I would suggest begin with a starter kit. You can choose from an array of starter kits like votives, container, pillars, soy, etc.

There are a good couple places where you can buy them from as well...Peaks, Lone Star Candle Supply, Cierra Candles, etc. :grin2: Welcome and enjoy your new hobby!

Start with the helpful hints for newbies at the top of this forum...then start reading! Do you know what you want to make? Everyone will suggest a kit from a reputable supplier - jars, pillars, votives. They come with everything to need to start out and see if you enjoy making candles.

Good luck

I'm just starting so I am obviously no expert, but if I were you I'd start by doing a LOT of reading right here. Then order a kit - I don't recall if soy kits are available - if not I'm sure you can find some advice already here on what you need (thermometer, pour pot, wicks, molds, etc).

Another thing to do is read the Basic Instructions on the left hand side of your screen, that will give you an idea of what you need to start with, and definitely go with a starter kit (really try not to buy anything except a heat gun from places like Michaels or hobby lobby...)

Have fun! and ask as many questions as you need.