Mom will flip...LOL

CC on Maui

Thanks for your compliments everyone.

Unfortunately my Mom and I live about 6000 miles apart, so I won't get to see her expression when she opens the box.

She had asked me a couple years ago when she was visiting if I could get this fragrance. At that time, I could find no suppliers. Then, Scent-Works began offering it in June.

I also sent her a sterling silver atomizer with a dry bodyd spray, and 2 lotion bars along with the other items. She should be set for a while. LOL.

Oh puuuuuhhhlllllleeessseeee send me some too! It was also my favorite! (yikes, just revealed my baby boomer status :D ) Anyway, I smelled great when I wore my yellow and black striped and polka dot umpire mini dress with my freshly ironed hair, false eyelashes and platform shoes. Hey what comes around, goes around (or is it vice versa?)

I ended up with an extra lotion bar, and some lotion. They're yours if you'd like them. Just PM me your addy and I'll pop it in the mail. My treat. :)

• 1 month later...

I grew up in London in the 60's what does Oh de London smell like?

Occassionally my mum would take me & my sister up the west end & we'ed go in the Indian hippy shops, I remember the beautiful colours & the music but most of all the smells of the incense.

I guess she was a frustrated hippy at heart & I've got her to blame for getting hooked on fragrances now!

Your packaging is great & so many things to choose from, your mum must have been delighted.

Sally.

• 4 months later...