Containers and bottles

MysticalMomma

Does anyone know where I can find some containers and spray bottles? I bought some of Millcreeks bases, not to sell, just for gifts for family, and I don't want to order the container and bottles online and pay shipping when I only need like 10 of each.. I am wanting 8oz or 16oz..

Can anyone help?:D

I saw some 4 oz malibu containers at my local WalMart for $.50 each in the travel sample area, near the shampoos and toothpaste.

i was gonna suggest Wal-Mart too. Also, try the Dollar Store and the Christmas less than a $1 area in Target. You should be able to find some really cute ones at Target

If your local grocer has a health food area or sells lots of organic foods, you might find them in the beauty products/hygeine aisle. Often times these types of stores will have gallon size buckets of all natural bases and you grab an empty 8 or 16 oz bottle from the shelf and you pump your own out of these bigger buckets, then you pay for the bottle as well as price per lb of the base, but you can also just buy the bottle. It's not really cheap this way but it probably works out in the end by not paying shipping or having to wait.

Where are you located? Someone might know the area and know of a health food store or local supplier that's close.