Loving my latest NG purchase!

Gravity

Ordered some spring scents a few weeks ago, and now testing them out... there wasn't a scent in the batch that I didn't like... (okay, maybe one.. we'll get to that later)

------------

Birds of Paradise - Burning right now, throws like crazy in soy. Love this one, and I can't stand florals... but I'd willingly burn this one any time!

Fresh Cut Grass - I'm a sucker for grass scents.. the smell of a freshly mowed lawn in summer instantly makes me a happy boy. NG's version is similar to the cologne Gap carried years ago, and discontinued (GRR!) but slightly sweeter... a bit more sweet clover scent.. but still fantastic nonetheless.

Fresh Fruit Slices - My absolute favorite of the bunch. Love love love love this one.

Tangerine Lemongrass - Cured this one for 4 days, and anxiously lit it last night.. throw is okay, and I'm sure it will improve after a few more days curing... but the scent is fantastic and clean. Love it.

Lemon Meringue Pie - Love the scent, having a hard time wicking this one, though... but I think the up-and-down weather we've been having here in Ohio has had something to do with that. Strong on the lemon in cold throw... hot throw brings out the vanilla meringue and just a tiny hint of pie crust.

Yuzu - LOVE IT. 'Nuff said.

Kama Sutra In The Mood - Love this one.. had a few people over last night that smelled it and went nuts over it. Several said it reminded them of their spring break vacations.

Yacht Club - Picked this one up after someone here reccomended it... and I have yet to burn it, but absolutely love the cold smell. Very clean, crisp unisex scent. Totally smells like a day on the boat at sea.

Homemade Cheesecake - Okay.. here's my one that I'm not so crazy about. Had high hopes for it... but, I don't know... it's got a bizzare fruity top note that's not listed on the scent description... and I can't pinpoint what it is. They say there's a hint of almond as a top note, which could potentially be what I'm smelling... but it's overly fruity. I can't get past it. Had several others give the cold throw a whiff, and they said it smells like dead-on cheesecake... but I can't get past this fruity note I'm smelling. Anyone else used this one and had the same results?

Ordered some spring scents a few weeks ago, and now testing them out... there wasn't a scent in the batch that I didn't like... (okay, maybe one.. we'll get to that later)

------------

Birds of Paradise - Burning right now, throws like crazy in soy. Love this one, and I can't stand florals... but I'd willingly burn this one any time!

quote]

I swear I can't keep this stuff in stock. I had a guy order a dipped bear in that FO and his friends and family smelled it and well the rest is history. I have made bears, poured melts, votives, tea lights and tins in that scent. And you are right, it throws awesome in soy.