Where to buy wax in South Africa?

Yola

Hi there and welcome to the board!!! Finding wax in South Africa sucks, but there is a couple of places I can help you with. Pm me or email me on katinka.bezuidenhout@therapybar.co.za and I will help you. Forget about importing it, I looked into it when I started a bit more than a year ago and the cost is just totally crazy - for one you would never be able to sell them. Also forget about making all the nice soy candles people always show off on this site, there is not a single source of soy wax available in South Africa!

Now, having said all of that, there is some local suppliers of paraffin wax in SA. I got all my molds from Candlescience (www.candlescience.com) -Dan is a darling - and my fragrance I get mostly from Just Scent (www.justscent.com) - Becky is really super and both of these companies are willing to ship internationally. I suggest you use United States Postal Service and just insure it, I have only had one parcel go AWOL, LOL!

Need any help, just give me a shout!

Good luck and once again welcome!

Katinka:D