Tips on

candlenose

I don't use clear lables but when I used boxing tape to make my labels "water resistant", I used two sets of tweasers (?). It was a PIA to do big peices but I'd have to say that a small label (2x4 or smaller) would manipulate fairly easily with them. I'd think it would work easier than a knife would.

Life & Light!

Tish

Are you using a full sheet or not?

I use a full sheet because I had so many problems with the lining up. Anyway, I cut it the size I need, then peel a little with my fingernail to get the labels off the backing. Then, I pull the backing off the top a little. I usally pull enough down where only my top portion is showing. Basically, when you apply the label, you only put the top portion onto the candle. then slowly peel back the rest of the backing in order to avoid fingerprints. That should work. You do it slowly to avoid bubbles.and if you didn't put the label on straight enough, you can peel it off before you remove the entire backing from the label. HTH!