I didn't get any responses in the other section, so maybe someone can help me here?

I'm looking to make fragrance roll-on's in 1/3 oz bottles. I have 4 questions:

1)Can I use the FO's from any supplier (daystar, MC, JbN) as long as they're deemed body safe?

2 )I'd like to use FCO since I don't like the greasiness of Jojoba oil. What percantage of FO do I need and what percentage of FCO do I need?

3) I would like to add a little bit of another carrier oil (with a long shelf-life) because of the dryness of the FCO, which would you recommend and what percent 'other oil' should I add to the FO/FCO mixture? (I was looking on oilsbynature.com, and there are so many oils listed...I don't mind an expensive oil since it will be for mine and family use only)

4) Can I use them right away or is there a curing time?

Thanks for any answers, much appreciated!

David

Maybe I am missing something. But to me it looks like you just posted both threads about 10 mins. ago. If you are looking for speedy answers to your questions right when you post you may wanna try google.com.

Also posting the same question in multiple places not only looks tacky, but uses up bandwith.

As for your answer I only know the answer to your first question. Yes you can use any FO from any company so long as it is skin safe and you are happy with it.

Unlikely you will get much of a response from this area - stick to B&B for B&B questions for a better response.

I think you need to do some serious reading on the topic anyway - there is lots of info on Candletech that might address a lot of it. A little research goes a long way, and besides you may find answers to questions you haven't even though of yet!

You can scan the posts or use the search function!

Good luck!

Welcome to CT Cubsfan.

Please post in the proper section of the forum. Duplicate posting will generally get the post(s) removed. Sometimes it takes a day or two for someone to answer a post and rarely do they go unanswered. You can always bump your post by replying to it.

I will close this one, as you can refer to the other.

Thanks,

Sara