Anybody use Perky Design?

I have got my round labels from her for over a year but my last order never came, I've left 4 messages and 4 emails with absolutely no response. Does anyone know if she went out of business? I paid for these labels on 11/18 so I figure I'll have to do a thing through Visa where I get my money back. If she is still in business she has terrible business ethics for not responding in anyway.

I have used her before. My first order went great, besides the fact that she forgot half of it! She did however resend the rest of it out, so I thought it was just a one time mistake, no big deal. My next order never came. I called and called, and emailed and emailed. No responce. I was fixing to get pretty upset and try a charge back and then all the sudden my labels showed up. I was glad to get them, but decided not to use their services anymore. I dont like slamming people, but there is definatly some problems here. :undecided

If you do a search on Perky Designs here, you can read what others have experianced with this company. HTH!

I ordered labels from them about a year ago and things went ok then. But, I ordered from them again and it took forever to get the labels. Plus, she put the wrong graphic on the label; not the one I ordered. I kept them, but decided not to do business with them again. I am going to try making my own from now on.