Kudos to Bittercreek South !

spurs2150

Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but here goes. I needed a few items in a hurry due to an order from another supplier that fell through. I called Bittercreek South yesterday AM to ask what their order processing time was. I was told within 24 hours for internet orders, but phone orders would be shipped out that day. I placed a phone order, and the package was on my doorstep 24 hours later. Granted they are only 200 miles from me, but I am grateful for the prompt and courteous customer service, especially at this busy time of year.

Mary

I used to consider BCS the worst w/ customer service. Never had a problem w/ poor products, screwed up orders or timely delivery -- just crappy attitudes & poor service. I really think something has changed around there, cause everyone is VERY nice now. About 2 wks ago I called in an order for 200 lbs wax at 4:30p & the order was in my front hall at 7p the next night. I'm also in Tx, but that's still exceptional service as far as I'm concerned.

Susan.

• 2 weeks later...