My first wholesale!

I just got my first wholesale last night! I have been working my butt off today on his order! I had one day to have it to him. He seems to think that I will get many customers by leabing my lables on my products. I hope everything works out. I took him all kinds of free goodies! Hes was soooo happy!:D Just wanted to share that will everyone!

He only placed an order of $200. He wanted to start out small. My husband wanted to set a minimum buy price for him but we decided not to last minute.

I never wait on a cure time and I guess if I did I would lose customers because everyone loves how fast I am!:wink2:

At times it isnt fun anymore because I feel like this is all I do! LOL:D It will all payoff one day...is what I tell myself.

Don't keep us in suspsense...what is your order for? :) You will be busting your butt, but it's worth it for the repeat business.

He ordered tart burners and a variety of candle containers. I also told him what a good sale he would have from my 1/2 lb. bags of Tart chunks. :cheesy2: I just hope this works out better than the other store that I sell at. I sell my stuff at a tanning bed store but I pick what goes there and she gets $1 for every item that sells. So usally whatever sells I am stuck with. Which I usally end up giving it all away to family and friends. Which hurts my pocket in the long run!:wink2: