Soapmaker Software....

SoapDiva

Anyone use this?

http://www.soapmaker.ca/index.htm

I don't recall how I came across the software program, but it looks cool. I don't want to invest unless someone else has used this with success.

I think it may help me track costs on bars, and the whole idea of being able to play with recipies before you make the bar to get a general idea of how they will turn out is appealing.

Thoughts on the program if you've used it, even if you havent...pros...cons.....?

Thanks.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! It is the best thing I have bought! Did I mention I LOVE it?? After everything slows down after the first of the year I will need to put all my oils and butters inventory in it so I can keep better track of everything. This program is well worth the $$$$

The person who wrote it is the husband of a SoapDish member (though she's gone on to new pursuits, haven't seen her post in awhile). It's a very good program, and lots and lots of soapers use it and rave about it. Give the free trial a shot, you won't be disappointed.

The only reason I don't is I'm on a mac, and I hate running virtual PC.