Anyone use Adobe Photoshop Elements?

Myquie

It's a pretty great product but depending on to what extent you are going to be editing your photos there might be a more affordable product that better suits your needs. It can be tricky at first learning the program, there is a lot to it.

I would check out the adobe website and see if they offer a free trial.

I have version 9. I didn't upgrade this time because I am totally satisfied with 9. You can get 9 on ebay or you can get the latest version from the Corel site.

I use PSP 9 as much as I use Photoshop 7. It is a powerful program, yet is fun as well.

They will give you a 30 day tryout on the Corel site. I would recommend with any new program you get the tryout to make sure it is what you are looking for.

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?c=Product_C1&cid=1155872554948&lc=en&pagename=CorelCom%2FLayout

Donna

I have PSP and Photoshop CS. I've had the Photoshop CS for about a year and I'm still trying to figure it all out. I love my PSP and do just about anything I want in it. My mom wanted Photoshop CS so I got it for her. She liked PSP better so I ended up with it. I was told if you mastered PSP, you would do fine in Photoshop. Not true. Photoshop is a totally different beast (IMO). There are similarities but I think it's more difficult to maneuver. I highly recommend PSP.