Lip Balm Warnings?

Kelly

"Do not insert tube into bodily orifices. Do not gnaw on, nibble, or chew balm. Do not use as personal lubricant. Do not attempt to cook with balm. Do not use tube as a shim." Just the standard stuff, really. :D

OK, just messing with ya! How about "Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs." :smiley2:

"Do not insert tube into bodily orifices. Do not gnaw on, nibble, or chew balm. Do not use as personal lubricant. Do not attempt to cook with balm. Do not use tube as a shim." Just the standard stuff, really. :D

OK, just messing with ya! How about "Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs." :smiley2:

Hmmmmm AJ just wondering how you came up with that list. ROFLMAO

Actually, I don't have any warnings on my lip balm labels. The thing is, I once tried some lip balm flavoring from a well-known supplier. That stuff burned my lips due to the cinnamon content, and I couldn't find any usage rate info. At my usual rate, it *did* irritate the lips. So perhaps that warning about irritation should go on there. In addition, people might unknowingly be allergic to one of the ingredients.