Everlastin' Memories Flameless Candle

Raggedy Dani

I told you on chat i loved this, but thought i'd post for all to see.

You amaze me. I would love to be able to make something this awesome. I'm just getting started, therefore a lot of practice, supplies to be purchased, and things to learn by asking lots of questions.

Someday when i'm ready i hope mine turn out as good!! And i love how you "dressed up" the picture without overdoing it. Showing someone how they could display it in their home gets their creative ideas flowing and i think encourages them to buy more-imo anyways!!

and I just ordered my daystar oils-the pressure finally got to me. I got tired of hearing everyone say how great these oils are!! so, now i will find out for myself.

what a lucky customer-i hope she appreciates it-i know i sure would!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!!

I told you on chat i loved this, but thought i'd post for all to see.

You amaze me. I would love to be able to make something this awesome. I'm just getting started, therefore a lot of practice, supplies to be purchased, and things to learn by asking lots of questions.

Someday when i'm ready i hope mine turn out as good!! And i love how you "dressed up" the picture without overdoing it. Showing someone how they could display it in their home gets their creative ideas flowing and i think encourages them to buy more-imo anyways!!

and I just ordered my daystar oils-the pressure finally got to me. I got tired of hearing everyone say how great these oils are!! so, now i will find out for myself.

what a lucky customer-i hope she appreciates it-i know i sure would!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!!

Dont you worry I APPRECIATE IT A TON!! these will be the talk of our Christmas Believe me!!