Supplier Announcement

tarynjms

I see in the suppliers announcement section that a company called:

Julies Candles is having a sale. Has anyone used them before? I've never heard of them, but am curious about their body spray:

Body Spray: SDA-39C, WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) GEL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, TETRASODIUM EDTA

Add 1/8 tsp to 1/2 tsp of Skin Safe Scent to 8 oz. of Body Spray.

Add your food coloring until you get the color you desire.

Pour into your spray bottle.

Let set overnight to dissolve the scent in the Body Spray.

Anyone? Thanks:grin2:

Hi,

Angied

PS...where did you see that?

On this forum....go to the part where you can select what category you want to read posts on, or write a post. Go to the category called: The Marketplace". It is the last selection in that category & also sits right above the "Off Topic" choice. Just scroll down to the bottom of any page. Did I make any sense?

Hi,

I live close to Julies and she is about the only place I buy anything. Everything that I have gotten from there so far is great!!!

HTH

Angied

PS...where did you see that?

Oh my goodness! I just went to check it out & it is GONE from the supplier announcement section!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It vanished. Ok, I hope I'm not cracking up or anything. I couldn't have imagined it! I've never even heard of them till here. Weird. I'm going to go on their site & see if there is anything on there. Maybe it was a one day thing? Or a one minute thing!!!!:embarasse Maybe they changed their minds & took it off? I swear it was there! I even bookmarked their site because I was interested in their body spray. weird?