day 2 of 2 day show

Simplysoaps

well got to the show, at 9:30 decided to go get tea and was talking to this man i knew when all of a sudden i was on the ground. i thought i was ok, until my wrist started swelling and i had to cal doug to take me to the hospital and his mom to run my table till i got back. 3 hrs later i left hospital with a cast almost to my elbow, because i might have broke a bone in my wrist. i will get cast off in a week then they xray it again and if its broken i will be in a cast for 8 weeks. It could have been worse but it hurts and its frustrating.

positive side of it is MIL sold $85 worth of products course $29 is what she spent, but she did pretty good for her 1st time selling for me.

ice over gravel is what i landed on, i discovered my cute knee high boots are not snow boots. Next year i'm wearing golf shoes.:wink2:

Ryan my trainer phoned me, the goodnews is pulled tendons and sprains can hurt as bad or more than a break, so theres a possible chance i didn't break it. he's a basketball player and he's speaking from how many times that happend to him on the courts.

i hate typing one handed.