Soap Silly Wholesale Supplies

vanilla

After reading this thread, it seems that there is always something going on with them. Until now I thought it was just me. I ordered some sniffies about a year ago from them, I was charged right away, and paid throug paypal instant transfer, but didn't receive my order for nearly 6 weeks.

I had to e-mail them at least three times before I finally got a response. And then I was told the order had been shipped, they didn't know why I hadn't received it. As for them not responding to my two previous e-mails, I was told that their server had been down and they had lost alot of their e-mails in the process. I did finally receive my sniffies, which I thought were really good, but not good enough to go through that mess again.

I can ceratinly understand a company that may have technical difficulties, I know most of us has wanted to hurl our computers through the window at times. And I certainly have sympathy for someone who has a loss in their family, but there seems to be too many excuses from this company. I would add them to a buyer beware list.

JMO, for what it's worth

Jennifer

• 3 weeks later...
I'm referring to new posts bc it was dragged back up. The old stuff was taken care of way back when.

While *it may have been taken care of* way back when, it doesn't excuse the lack of response and a 45 day ++ wait for an order. ONLY when I posted a complaint on a different forum did you step to the plate, huffing and puffing and full of excuses.

I see you posted in another thread that you only use FedEx. Gee, FedEx is what I paid for in February, according to your website. USPS is what I received, so much for free insurance and tracking.

FEDEX started after the delays in orders then. If you were/are a member of our yahoo group, you may have seen it posted there. USPS was the choice at that time, not only that, but USPS has too many regulations now to send fragrance oils so we have now chosen FEDEX. Which is the other reason I posted that on the other thread.

Lack of response? We respond to all orders, we even make it a point to check your spam/junk folders which could have been the problem then. All emails are responded to within 48 hours.

The holiday season is pretty busy for everyone. But because of the slow shipping and the couple experiences we've had, I am now only shipping via FedEx.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave when we LIE. This response of yours is in THIS thread and it's dated early DECEMBER (December 3 to be exact). Your website, when I ordered, specifically stated you only used FedEx. That's what I paid for. What I got was weeks of waiting, USPS shipping and NO response to emails. I'm a big girl, I *know* how to check my spam folder. You can't make anything appear when there is nothing there.

No worries, I'm not a member of your Yahoo group. I see enough Drama Queen stuff from your posts and that's plenty for me. There's always a reason and always an excuse...or three.

Lies :rolleyes2. I know what I posted before. We were testing the waters then and negotiating with fedex the shipping fees. We were shipping with them at the time, but also many were complaining they wanted USPS bc it was cheaper and didn't want us us to ship strictly through FedEx. But bc of USPS being slow, we dropped them period. So if that looked like a lie, sorry for not being more clear or detailed in explaining my business with you. It's pretty difficult to get tones through on boards.

If there was an error in your order where we shipped through USPS instead of FedEx, I apologize. I'd be more than happy to issue you a refund on the difference as well, if any. Please feel free to email me.

Our shipping discount with FedEx was not official until February if that matters to you.

Drama queen stuff through my posts? I'm not the one bringing up old threads. I'm just trying to explain, excuses nothing, they are truths.

Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect. We all try as humanly possible to do right. I for one am not the kind of person to ignore, walk away or let be. I try my hardest to do right.

What part of "We are ONLY shipping FedEx" (written by you on December 3) doesn't make sense to you? That's what you STATED...that's what your website STATED. Now (June 20), you were only testing FedEx back then? Get real. You charged me for FedEx! lol. :rolleyes2 Please donate my refund to the charity here at CT.

As far as sharing your business with me, I guess it wasn't MY business when YOUR business didn't get the job done for weeks? Let it go, Johanna. You made a mistake. If you would have apologized in the email I finally did receive (and not in my spam folder, btw) it may have made a difference. Instead it was just filled with excuses...no apology, just excuses.

I understand everything I said bc I said it. What you are not understanding is the fact that at the time we were going strictly fedex, many were asking us not to bc shipping was cheaper with usps. At the time it was through FedEx only, BUT people were asking us to ship with USPS also. Maybe that clears things up now.