Beeswax & Polycarbonate molds?

I have about 8 pounds of natural colored beeswax, and was wondering if I can make votives in the polycarbonate molds? I am wondering if they will come out of the molds after they set. Any help would be greatly appreciated, because I have only used beeswax as an additive, and know less than nothing about using it straight. Sandi

I've only used regular votive molds for my beeswax votives, so I'm not much help with the poly molds. I think if you use wicks pins and spray them good with a silicone mold release, they should make great votives. Let me know how you make out!! :cool2: Just don't get your beeswax too hot, it works best if you use it after it's just melted, it doesn't need to be real hot.

ChrisR, thank you so much for answering me. I did try it, and it worked just fine as far as getting them out of the molds. All I had to do was roll them in my hands, putting a little pressure on them and they came right out. The wick pins though were not that simple. I had to wrestle them out, even though I used mold release.

I am really impressed with how beautifully the beeswax burns just by itself. The flame seems so steady, and a really clean burn.