415 Midwest Supplier?

Eeks that link you provided in the other thread (www.soycandle.com) sells the 415 for almost twice as much as the EZ Soy. I wonder if it really is the same. I'll google the suggestions in this thread, hopefully they will be a little cheaper!

Thanks for the help!

35.50 for 50 lbs of 415 at soycandle.com = .71 pp if you buy a 50lb. case.

37.00 for 50 lbs. of E-Z soy at BCS

BCN isn't currently listing a price that I can see.

What was the price when it was on sale?

EZ Soy was .99 cents per pound and I could have sworn that the 415 at soycandle.com was 1.75. I'll double check that, perhaps I just misread.

Ok I just checked and I actually looked at the price of ordering a pound of wax, not PER POUND of wax. I was at work when I looked at that site, my brain doesn't fully function when I'm at work. :)

35.50 for 50 lbs of 415 at soycandle.com = .71 pp if you buy a 50lb. case.

37.00 for 50 lbs. of E-Z soy at BCS

BCN isn't currently listing a price that I can see.

What was the price when it was on sale?

I think .69 per pound in the 50# box.

millcreek's 125 which is 415 is $37.50 for 50 lb. they would be closer then soy candle. the one in mi is greatcandle.com.

So 125 @ MillCreek is the same as 415 which is the same as EZ Soy?? This wax naming and numbering is getting out of control! Who can keep up!!

Peaks is in Denver which is just a hop. skip and a jump from me but their shipping was way higher then BCN which is alot farther from me. I should email Peaks and have them quote shipping to me and see how much different it would be from what the shopping cart says. Peaks didn't rename theirs....it is just 415.