Fo comparison

Anna

I am sorry to start another thread about apple pie fo.I have tested peak's warm apple pie,JS hot apple pie,and cannot get a hot throw from either one.:cry2: How does Kentucky candle supply apple pie compare to these?Sometimes I think it's my nose,but I can smell other fo's.I am burning Kumquat right now,and it's almost running me out of the house.I use J50 wax.Please help!

Anna

Hey don't feel bad, it happens to the best of us! I have found KY apple pie to be dynamite! I love this one, and I tested it next to JBN, it was much stronger. For something different, Daystar's Apple Pan Dowdy is yummy too. I am testing JS Amazing apple pie right now, and it is really nice too. I think it is much stronger and better than thier hot apple pie version. :D

I don't know about the apple pie scent from KY Candle Supply but every scent that I've ever purchased from there has always had excellent throw...they haven't failed me once. I just wish they had a bigger variety of the types of scents that I like. Any way, I'd definately suggest trying theirs. I use J50 too, so I know it will throw well in it.

creativecandles, you gave me to many choices (just joking).:wink2: I think I will order from from kentucky,I hate to order just one fo ,any more good ones from there?:D

Absolutely!

Peachy Pie Filling

Sweet and Creamy

Graham Cracker Crust

Med. Fig

Cleopatra

Fresh glazed donuts

Caramel Pecan Pie

Coconut cream pie

Wildberry crisp

Teaberry.......basically all of them! LOL

These are my favorites from KY: