BCN email responses

Kelly

You must have fallen thru the cracks somehow, cause that's unusual for BCN. I generally have tons of problems w/ BCS, but things seem to be better there. I ordered 4 boxes of EZ Soy yesterday at 4:30p & it was just delivered. The money hasn't even posted from my account yet, so call me pleasantly surprised! Is there anything we can help with or try to answer?

Susan.

Did you order from BCS or BCN........I have been trying to order the EZSoy (on sale) and it is out of stock and has been for several days?

I'm in Tx, so always order wax from BCS. I couldn't drive there cheaper than the shipping charge & you can't beat a 24hr turnaround. I think I read somewhere else that BCN has been out for quite a while. Kinda seems like they would honor the special if you have an order in.

Susan.

What state are you in???

I placed an order with them on November 21, and still have not recieved it..:cry2: Guess the holiday put everyone behind...

UPS says it is supposed to come tomorrow...:grin2:

That sounds right. Remember UPS was not shipping on Friday either, so if you ordered on Tuesday, it probably would not have shipped until Monday at best. HTH.

Hi Kelly,

I have not received any email from you... can you try re-sending it to Doneen@candlesupply.com? I'll check and see if the office recieved an email from you tomorrow when they open up. I've just cleaned out my spam folder and didn't see any, but it's always possible that I missed one. Sorry for any inconvenience!

If you can email your questions to me I'll be happy to help as soon as I receive it. Flicker on our live chat tech line does know a lot about B&B and can answer any questions you may have about any of our B&B products as well as candle products. She has been making all types of candles, cp soap, B&B products, etc for many years. She does work remotely from another location, but she is there to help you with our products. This time of year she gets swamped and many times has multiple chat sessions and phone calls at the same time, but she's pretty good about getting back to you if you don't catch her on the first try. If you see this tonight and email me I can get back to you right away as I'll be online most of the night. Just let us know what we can help you with :)

I did send the email to you (Doneen), I wonder if there is some reason you wouldn't receive emails from a hotmail account? I can't check to see if you received/replied to the email until I get home from work tonight (11/30). I may try typing it up again using my work email address, in which case if you have already responded you can ignore it. :) I don't really get why the first one wasn't received though, I copied and pasted your email address directly from the BCN website. The other times I have tried to contact BCN was using the online contact forms, so I'm not sure why those were not received either.

Thanks for replying here, I feel much better now. :) And I was crabby yesterday. It is frustrating though why you haven't received the email or the questions from the contact forms. Hopefully it'll get figured out, because I'm sure I'll have more questions in the future.

Kelly

That's weird, it never came. But I get other emails from hotmail accounts. I've had this happen a couple of other times before where one particular person's emails would not come thru for some reason. My computer guy explained it to me once but it was over my head. Anyway I'll PM you :)

I wanted to update this thread title but for whatever I reason I can't figure out how to do that! I wanted to say that Doneen (and another candletech member - who I won't name because I'm not sure she'd appreciate that) have went through some trouble trying to help me and hopefully we will figure this out. So I don't want anyone to have a bitter taste about the customer service up there at BCN, because I'm quite please with the effort that has been put into all this.

In my defense I was crabby yesterday when I orginally posted this thread. It was a bad day and I was a little whiney!

Kelly

Wow it is very nice to see that no one is attacking Doneen for posting on this board in response to a complaint. When I first read this thread after she posted,I thought it was an accident waiting to happen. Especially when the any "company in question" responds to anything said on this board it turns into a smack down.

It so nice to hear the other side with out all the drama:highfive:

I am very happy about it all. :) I don't know any other company that would go through this trouble not only to come here and post, but to help me try to find a way that will work for me contacting her in the future.

Very helpful and I'm very thankful.

Kelly

Just my opinion...but I think when you start out mom and pop operation(small scale) AND then progress into a successful enterprise you really lose track of what really made you successful in the begininng...to me customer service is THE Key to to success...bcn stated that they would not take rain checks etc...and now all of a sudden they are going to extend the sale when the shipment arrives...I feel that anyone who ordered during that sale period when they were out of stock...should receive the same price when the new shipment arrives...I think the only reason they are extending the sale in DEC...is because of the bad pr...that was started on this board...