50/50 from Farmhouse Results

I made some testers yesterday. I have both a 4 oz tin and a 16 oz mason jar burning right now and so far, so good. I have a full mp in the tin and the mason jar is almost there. The one thing that worried me was that this morning they were kinda sunk in the middle a little around the wick. This was par for the course on the bad batch of 1275. The positive thing is that they are not tunneling so I am truly excited.

I usually pour at 165 to 170 but I tried pouring at a lower temp last night and I got a little better result. So that is what I'll keep doing. I do have a full mp on the mason jar so I am happy that I am not having the same results as cleanglow was having with this wax. My fingers are still crossed!!!:D

I'm happy that it's working out for you! :grin2:

I pour cooler too (150-155) but still need to level them off with my heat gun, doesn't bother me though.

I called Sherrie and left a message that it seems to be working out now. I also need to pick up some Snowy Pine today!

Thank you Candlebuddy for the info. I never understand the pouring slow thing but it seems to help.

Cleanglow~ I am so glad that yours are doing good now. I think wax has a mind of its own and it works when it wants to. LOL

I am really happy with the results!!!

I just finished making:

snowy pine

warm pumpkin crunch

cranberry chutney

sweet potatoe pie

home sweet home

My kitchen smells yummy!!!!