RE/AH Essence of Bethlahem??? Anyone tried this?

MeltAMemory

Does it smell anything like those "essence of Jesus" candles everyone was talking about last year? I saw one in a local gift shop and it smelled really good. Pricey - but it did smell nice.

No "Essence of Jesus" is just 3 scents Aloe, Cassia & Myrrh where as the other has difference notes and more complex. Just check the discriptions.

Essence of Bethlehem

Due to overwhelming requests we're adding some biblical scents. These scents have tested wonderfully and we think you're going to love them! They'll be perfect during holiday seasons as well as year round use simply for the pure joy of the scent. This oil is a deep blend of Frankincense and musk laced with soft rose petals and sprinkled with patchouli and delicate orange blossoms.

Here is another they carry...

Essence of Jesus

This oil is a woody myrrh fragrance adorned with a touch of lavender, clove leaf, and patchouli set upon a bed of sweet musk. Very earthy and masculine - a divine choice for holiday & religious candles as well as anything you need for your masculine line of products such as lotion or body mist.

I keep the Essence of Jesus and Essence of Bethlehem oils in stock, they are wonderful oils! I've used them since RE came out with them. I use them in candles, sachets, tarts, B & B and anything else I can come up with. These are my favorite oils and people love the soaps made with them. My DH goes into withdrawals without his soaps made with these FO's. LOL JK, but they are his favorite soaps. I've gotten so many compliments on the products made with these oils.......even got my buddy here hooked on em lol :highfive:

Anyway get em both, you can't go wrong with these :D