Anyone here use rectangle jars?

They weren't that difficult for me to wick. Two wicks won't cut it, you have to use three. I don't know what wax or wicks you're using but I used three LX-24's (if I'm recalling correctly, haven't made those containers in a while) in J-50 and they burned great. I also don't remember how many wicks I tried prior to that, but I don't recall having a whole lot of trouble with that container.

Never had a problem wicking mine. Been using them in 3 sizes since day 1. I use a 6 oz, a 16 oz, and a 24 oz. I use 60-44-18z's in the 6 and 16oz, and 3 60-44-18z's in our big Bazoomba. I realize the 6 oz might be over wicked, but I've never had a problem, and I sell a million of them. The 3 wicks work really well in the big one also.

Our jars are smaller at the top, bigger in the middle, and smaller at the bottom. I think the shape of the jar helps get the jar wall warm, and the wax melts all the way down. Many of our customers comment they've never had a candle that used all the wax the way ours do.

Fredron