I know Halloween is over....my skull with eyes

Tanya

You need to use those gummy eyeballs or the eye gumballs with the bloody veins and worms coming out of them.

Hey, where the dudes body at? :D

Bruce

Duuuudddde! I tried the gummy eyeballs and all that, the only thing that worked were marbles I tripped over from my kids. :grin2:

I decapitated the guy and thru his body in the garbage, the head was the only thing worth keeping. He he he!

Hey Bruce btw I miss yah! ;)

Good grief, T! We don't see you for ages and you come back with a tat and a skull! Not what we are used to seeing from you, but interesting none the less! :D

Hey I have to make an entrance somehow! LOL!

and Sherie I love your idea!

We have Spencers here too and a guy at my work was all over me to take a skull there before Halloween. I just couldnt do because those dang skulls kicked my butt making just the few that I did.

Oh now I'd take them to a motorcycle show.........might find me a man LOL!!!!

Why not stick balls of wax in there? I make monsters and just dip my finger in the red wax a few times peel it off, roll it and make eyes out of it.

Bruce

Dude your a genius! Will you marry me? LOL! Now I just have to remember that for next year!