anyone ever see this?

snow

I use Astorlite J50, I had some issues with this box I'm using now, but I'm working on that. I got a new case to see if the older case was bad, when I checked the batch # the new case said...Paraflex 4636afcpu Under that it had Astorlite J50. I've never seen paraflex on the box before, have any of you? I'm gonna make a candle out of it and see if its the same as the other. Just curious what this means.

I have been having trouble lately with wet spots, really bad! Some of the candles look down right ugly. I have to heat gun them and all these little bubbles come up from the bottom, that never happened to me before. I'd get some wet spots, but they were bareable, these are not. I have tried everything and nothing is helping. I thought maybe it was a bad batch of wax, but I tried that other batch and still the same. Any body ever go thru this? Any ideas....I will try anything. I'm doing everything the same, just can't figure it out. HELP ME, PLEASE.....:sad2:

Paraflex is IGI's brand name. They use it on almost all (or maybe all) their candle waxes. Astor was bought out by IGI, so as new batches are sent to vendors from IGI the new labels are showing the Paraflex No. as well as the J number.

Old J waxes that have been in vendor stock for a while will not have that.