Question Bout Electric Grubbies

I Am Having A Heck Of A Time Securing The Clip Light In The Electric Grubbies...now I Think I Have Seen A Post Where Someone Poured Wax Inside To Secure The Clip Light...can I Do That??

Thought Of Hot Gluein It, But Doubt It'll Work Cause Glue Prolly Won't Stick To The Wax.

If I Can Pour Wax Inside To Secure The Clip Light..how Would I Do That With The Hole At The Bottom As Is.

I Have To Get This Done For A Friend Of Mine, She's Giving It To Her Mom For Her Birthday And I Really Want This Perfect.

I'm Worried If I Don't Secure The Light, It Lopsided To The Side And It'll Melt The Candle Or Worst..lol

Help Please!

Dani

I Figured It Out...lol

I Use 50/50 Wax For My Grubbies, Always Had...

Now I Have Some Hard Parafin Wax, And I Laid The Candle On Wax Paper...then Positioned The Clip Light...i Have It Sittin On Top Of The Hole And Poured The Wax In There..little At A Time....and Now It's Secured And All Is Merry!! I'm Happy With The Result...

Then After It Harden...i Flip It Over...clean Up The Bottom Where Wax Came Out U Know The Drizzles...

Now It's All Good.

Dani

Thank you for your comments on my site. :D

I just did this idea to 4 grubbies today and I'm so loving the result!!

it really works...keeps the cliplight right where it should be...i worry while shipping these, they would lop to the side...soo this way...with wax securing it...it STAYS..lol

the gal i made this for yesterday. for her mom, well she gave it to her mom and her mom was soooooooo delighted with my grubbie, she loved it!! they've never seen them before...lol :undecided anyhow....

I did it in Blackberry Jam Butter cookies!! she just love it so much that she ordered 5 more for Christmas presents...lmbo

gotta love my grubbies business...

Hugs

Dani

Wow, That is awesome!! Gotta love repeat business.

I think there are a lot of people who have yet to see these candles b/c people look at them like what is this?

My Mom loves them so I gave her two of them and she called me the other day to tell me how much she loves the bluberry one, she said is just the sweetest smelling candle she has ever had. She showed them to her neighbors and now all three of her neighbors want me to make them the same one!

This is the same woman who took one of my wicked Pumpkin candles to Lowes the other day to match the color so she could paint her bedroom the same color as the candle. I was shopping and when I went to meet her in the paint dept she was passing my candle around to all of the female employees who are loving the scent. So now I have candles to make for the paint dept at Lowes.

It is so funny how I get business.