Any one whose ordered from AH/RE

Arlene

Hi everyone...I saw the sale post for AH/RE is morning around midnite (my time CT) I ordered over 40 fragrances. Would never have done that at regular prices. Just couldn't afford it right now. My problem is that the Date/Time stamp at the end of my order said Thurs 23 11:22:34. That would have been Pacific time. It was around 1:30am when I completed my order. I guess they are closed today. No answer on their phone lines. Do you think I'll have a problem getting the "sale" price? Are they reasonable to work with or should I be worried?:confused:

TIA

Arlene

No you should be fine. As long as you typed in scent event, you will get it. I placed my order this morning and already got the paypal request with the new sale prices. Hope you got the SNC birthday cake and Celtic Moonspice, these two rock.

Thanks for your response Jordan. It brought my anxiety level down a few notches. I did add "Scent Event" to the comments section. I ordered the 2 that you mentioned and just about everything else that had a Soy rating of Excellent or Strong Throw. LOL Can't wait to try them out!