The latest from Italy Pic added!

I have that mold and have made several candles with it. Just be careful on your wick size. I can't find a size yet that works. I think they are more for looks than burning as each and every size wick it spills over and does not burn correctly. If anyone else has used this mold and have had good results with wicking let me know what size your using.

Reese, I wick those with a 18 flat braid wick, and it works fine. I burn them as separate candles, here there is someone that burns them together as one single candle and I don't remember which wick uses.

I have that mold and have made several candles with it. Just be careful on your wick size. I can't find a size yet that works. I think they are more for looks than burning as each and every size wick it spills over and does not burn correctly. If anyone else has used this mold and have had good results with wicking let me know what size your using.

Hi Inez,

I believe there's no trend here.

In Italy things go worst then in germany. Northern european countries use more candles.

Not so much as in the US, but better than italy.

It's up to us to convert people to candles!

Sabrina,

I really like the look of this candle!!! And just like you I haven't heard anything about a 60/40 blend (is there something like a candle making trend here with us??? I doubt so...).

Anyway, go on!!:grin2::grin2:

:wink2:I know, and if you tell me where they live I will go and tease them too with a beautiful palm pillar!

LOL! If I knew I certainly would tell you. Man I should have taken the time in my earlier years to make a trip to meet them. I just know they are there. I need to run into my aunt and uncle and find out more.