Heads up

Lorrie

You're right it is slowing up. Even though I just got a leaflet from them informing me that I can mail my priority mail packages as late as 12/20 in order for them to arrive in time for Christmas. I don't know if it's really true or they're just being optimistic and giving the best case scenario?

At this point I am shipping everything via fedex or ups. I want a tracking number for my customer. The USPS site sucks if you need that kind of info. At least this way my customer knows that the package was shipped, when it was shipped and where it currently is. Also-if anything happens to it we won't just get a "Sorry too bad so sad we lost/damaged your package" from the post office. Can you tell Ihave had issues with them? Even if the packages are insured it's like pulling teeth to get the $$ from them.

Our USPS shipping slowed down here about two weeks ago. Suddenly a package that would take 3 days to California, started taking six. Seems early this year. :(

I like the new feature that USPS site has started that allows you to select the choice to have your package (Delivery Confirmation) scanned on acceptance at the post office, instead of only when it was received by the recipient. It's nice to be able to prove to your customer that you actually mailed the package. :)

UPS and Fed Ex are terrible, terrible, terrible where I live, so USPS gets all my business.