Great New Supplier

MissMargie

I've been using shink material for ages. I was ordering it from a company who was slightly less costly than the others (and believe me, I invested some serious hours pricing this). However, even using my old supplier meant being able to afford only the PVC shrink which, as you all know, is very hard and brittle when shrunk and the shipping costs were ugly. Anyway... I stumbled on this company on the net. Not only is their PVC much less expensive than anyone else, but I can now afford the poly shrink film. It's softer and more flexible when shrunk and it just looks better (also, it almost never tears). Now, you might be able to find somebody selling poly for close to this price but good luck finding better shipping costs or order turnaround time. Their customer service is wonderfully friendly, helpful and they know their product. If you email them with questions, they get right back to you. They offer periodic specials too. I'm extremely happy with this supplier. If you use or have thought about using shrink packaging... give 'em a try. You won't be disappointed.

Oops... forgot the link: http://www.shrinkwrapstore.com/

Yeah, she's been around for a long time. That's where I got my impulse sealer and all my shrink wrap. I've been using her supplies for about 3 years now. I think her name is Kathy?

Anyway, she's very helpful if you have any questions, and is very prompt in both her answers and her shipping. :)

• 6 months later...

THANKS for that link! I had purchased a shrink wrap system from a supplier (whose company also makes candles so I KNOW they must be aware of how crappy those bags are for candles) - paid too much for it and the bags were STINKwrap. Even after a month, they smelled so bad that one could not smell the candles and the odor transferred to the candle in which it was wrapped and others that were stored next to it unwrapped!

I contacted the shrinkwrapstore and immediately glazed at all the different sizes, compositions and styles of shrink wrap offered, so I emailed and asked if they had any shrink wrap that didn't stink. I got a quick reply and was sent samples of the PVC and polyolefin bags. The PVC still had a slight odor, but the polyolefin was PERFECT and can even be used for food!

So, thanks again for turning me on to these wonderful folks and their products. BIGTIME thumbs up for the shrinkwrapstore.:D No more stinkwrap for me!:tongue2: