Cheapest source for tea-light warmers?

ah-soy

Funny how we make things more difficult than they have to be... I read this thread cuz I was wondering the same thing. Came here hoping for all this great info, tips and secret suppliers....... and never once thought about dollar stores, :rolleyes2 lol. Of course I do realize that some may still be looking for something nicer and something they feel is trustable quality if they are selling them. But I just want to give some away for Christmas along with my tart gifts.... sooooo- thanks for the amazing and unique tip.;)

Funny how we make things more difficult than they have to be... I read this thread cuz I was wondering the same thing. Came here hoping for all this great info, tips and secret suppliers....... and never once thought about dollar stores, :rolleyes2 lol. Of course I do realize that some may still be looking for something nicer and something they feel is trustable quality if they are selling them. But I just want to give some away for Christmas along with my tart gifts.... sooooo- thanks for the amazing and unique tip.;)

LOL...no problem. You gotta love these "industry secrets". :D

Yes... as is the case with most Dollar stores- it can be hit or miss. I don't have the #- but I have seen a big sign inside our local dollar tree store that says if you need a larger amount of anything you can call their distribution center and order DIRECT! I know one of these days I will take advantage of that. I'm sure all you would have to do is get the # like you would any 1-800# (1-800-555-1212 ???- not sure) It's the same # as info but with the 1 800 in front of it.... at least it used to be, lol.

I always check our dollar tree when I am there (which is usually 2-3 times a month) and have never seen any tea light warmers! I have ordered mine from www.jackel.us. They do have a minimum, but they are quality!

Steph

My Dollar Tree doesn't have them either. Steph, that link doesn't work :undecided I would love to check out this site!