Looking for good Christmas Red and Green Color blocks/dyes

cwuer

I have not managed to find great Christmas red and green color blocks (or dyes.) I have never tried the dyes but am willing. Does anyone care to name their supplier of Christmas red and green color blocks or dyes? Thanks in advance. santa big

I too have used Lonestar dyes and have been pleased. I also use a lot of their products with 100% satisfaction so please don't take this the wrong way...

However, i recently purchased a red liquid dye from Lonestar and the color is not a christmas red...more of a pink...i added black to it and it didn't help...i did post a question on this board regarding making the red darker or more of a cinnamon red and I was given the hint of putting a little bit of liquid brown dye in with the red to make it a deeper red. My advise would be to tell the representative you speak with that you are looking for a Christmas red and get their input...their reps know their products very well. I wish I would have done this instead of just ordering the red. HTH:cheesy2:

Kimmi

I recently bought some color crystals from Makes scents candles and those colors are much more vibrant than the blocks or the liquid. It doesn't take much to get a good, rich color. I haven't tried the red yet, but the green is great and also the burgandy and brown. I like them!