Must be my brains & beauty I'm liked for, cause it's not my swirl techniques! CUT PIC

SoapInTheCity

IMHO, I think swirl soap is just so very pretty...and yours is no exception....very, very pretty!

As a new soaper (M&P) I've been struggling with the same darn Peppermint swirl soap for over a month! Somehow, it ends up pink with really tiny strips of white, but it never starts out that way...maybe the dye is just migrating, but what do I know...I'm just a baby!

Keep posting those pretty pics...I need the inspiration!

Sharon

Okay, my boyfriend NEVER comments on stuff while I am surfing...but your swirls stopped him in his tracks and he said that's beautiful-what is it? He likes the colors, says they invoke a retro 50's kinda feel. So get over it, it's kool!:D

Hi I'm new here....not even sure I'm doing this right...I've been reading and reading stuff on here..just haven't felt comfortable enough to say anything:undecided

I have to say today when I started reading the posts and came across your picture of soap....I thought it was just soooooooo beautiful.

Honestly I have no clue on the ins and outs of making soap ....and right now I don't even feel brave enough to even start.

I just can't get over how nice they are.....They remind me of those life saver candies that come in a bag....as soon as I saw it....for some odd reason....but it is the truth I could taste those...lol...anyway...they look

great....if I new how to buy one I sure would....I say you did a great job..keep up the hard work...... Hugz Christina :)