Wholesaling without label question

lpoitras

Okay, I have someone who wants to order just plain mason jars. I want the account but don't want to hurt myself in the long run as I live in a tiny tiny town and the band is doing a fundraiser of my candles in 2 weeks. My prices are good but this little mom and pop store who wants my candles wholesale is cheap, cheap, cheap. But I want a foot in the door. So I am cutting my price to the lowest wholesale amount just to get started. I don't want to label my stuff because obviously I don't want people buying for the fundraiser recognizing my stuff this cheap. So how do I label my candles without naming my business? Just label the scents? How do you experienced guys do it?

First off, people who buy from fundraisers usually realize prices are higher so that the group that they are purchasing from can raise money. But I see what you are saying. But you also want your name to be on a label somewhere so that your business can get more business. If someone loves your candles, they definitely need to know where to get more! If you want to be discreet though, you can always put your business name on the warning label on the bottom. Or you can design a different label all together for the fundraiser. But you definitely need to have your business name somewhere! HTH!