Essential Oil for Soy wax

Does anybody know of a good supplier of essential oil for soy wax? I'd like to make special candles this holiday as gifts. I am located here in NY. I used to buy at new directions aromatics, it's ok but not that great.

I would appreciate your help.

Dell

There are drawbacks (scent throw, not to mention safety) to using EOs in candles, but if you still want to pursue it, one of the best places IMO is essentialoils.org. He really knows his stuff, and you can buy in different "grades" (locations).

Thanks guys. The only reason i am geared towards EO's is that i believe this will be a preference in the high end market- my boss knows i am making candles and wanted me to make some for her to give to her friends. Her specs - environmental friendly candles. So i thought i will use EO's.

I placed an order with Save on Scents last week and noticed on the UPS tracking that it started out in Maspeth, Queens. I just checked the site and they list Brooklyn as their address. They carry EO's. I haven't gotten my order yet so I can't give you a thumbs up or down. Might be worth a try.